Working mainly with oil paints and tempera. She is attracting large aggregated forms, sharp contrasts and densely gathered and inflicted oil paint.
- Born on the 2nd of June 1993 in Sofia.
- 2016 - Graduated The National Academy of Art Sofia – Painting B.A. in the atelier of Ivailo Mirchev and Desislava Mincheva.
- 2012 - 32 "St. Kliment Ohridski", Sofia.
EXHIBITIONS, PROJECTS AND AWARDS:
- 2016 – Encouraging award of general academic competition of Drawing.
- 2016 – Participation in an exhibition of competition "42 abstract", Gallery "A-cube contemporary"
- 2015 – „Following the Master“ - student plein-air in the village of Shishkovtsi and exhibition in „Vladimir Dimitrov-Maystora“ Art Gallery, Kyustendil, Bulgaria.
- 2015 – Encouraging award of competiton for Drawing, National Academy of Art, Sofia
- 2014 – Encouraging award of general academic Biennial Drawing
- 2014 – Encouraging award of competiton for Drawing, National Academy of Art, Sofia
- 2014 – Participation in an exhibition of student plein-air „Following the Master“, Kyustendil. Bulgaria.